Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Aftershave Perfection

So, I found in my travel shave kit a sample of Edwin Jagger Aftershave lotion -- Sandalwood scent.

I had forgotten about it... and it migrated to the bottom.

But, as luck would have it, on Thanksgiving, I discovered it while rifling through the kit to prepare for the day.

This aftershave is marvelous. It is all natural (99.9%, anyway) and very soothing. It certainly takes away any lasting burn and leaves skin looking and feeling fresh and smooth.

More to my surprise, I actually found the scent intoxicating.
Not too strong, the way some aftershaves can be. A nice, masculine scent. Softly welcoming. Yet clearly all man.

Smooth, soft skin. A great scent. A wonderful product. I highly recommend it as a gift for the man in your life.

For more men's fashion and style tips, visit the Sterling Gentleman.


No comments:

Post a Comment