Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Shoe York!

Our friend and blogger Sarah just returned from New York ... or, rather, Shoe York! She loved it, of course, and has this to share with us:

Last week I was able to take a solo trip to New York which I was stoked about. It was my first time and I had no idea how to get anywhere or where to go but that was the fun of it all. When the opportunity presented itself I made it my mission to find fabulous shoes to photograph.

 Only problem was didn't know where they were and I was only there for 2 nights. I landed in New York in the late evening so had the cab take me straight to the hotel and decided dinner and bed was in order.

 I could sit here and write all day about the overwhelming feelings you have when you first get into the city and see it for the first time in your life. There are no words for it. When I woke the next morning I decided after getting myself ready I would go and explore since it would be my only full day there.

 So I headed out and walked around and after about an hour of walking around 7th ave. I decided to hit Central Park since my hotel was only 4 blocks from it. That park is seriously mind blowing and I had a great experience visiting it.

On my walk back from the park, mind you I was in 3 1/2 inch heel boots lol, I had it in my mind I was going to eat and explore the city more. After walking forever and being so far from my hotel I found P Luca Milano and let me tell you I am in love. Not only did I find some heels that were jaw dropping I found the boots of my dreams like they were made just for me!!! Here are my P Luca Milano findings that I just had to share with you!!


 
 
 
For more great shoes, follow us @ShoesTweet
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment