Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Formal Shoes

Fall means formals -- whether it is homecoming or a just a formal dance or other social occasion, the fall season is perfect for formal attire.  Sarah helps guide you through the process with some great shoe choices for your next formal event.

Luichiny-Kissy Kiss  94.99
Show up your fashion frenemies in this glitzy heel.  The glitter bow and the Metallic 5 inch heel add style and glam. You can hit any event or party in these knock outs and you will be the hit of the evening. They come in a selection of colors to match that dress you want to pair them with. I couldn't take my eyes off the red ones once I saw them.  The gold heel just pops with the red--instant shoe seduction for me. Make everyone jealous in these if you dare!

Truth or Dare by Madonna-Meira  89.99
Marvel in this luscious fuchsia pair. The unique gold metallic piping from heel to vamp makes them elegant and sexy. This pair truly stands out to me, I love the detail and design.  They will complete your party ready look and set you apart.  The color is bold and daring, I absolutely am in love with these.  If you are looking for something subtle but elegant, you can also choose them in black and still get the same look and feel. 


Paris Hilton-Becca  99.99
Luxe, lavish, and stunning is what comes to mind when you gaze at this beautiful pair of heels.  Although they are available in other colors I just had to feature the royal blue, it was like I was drawn to them the minute I laid eyes on them. The creative detail added to the slingback is astonishing and gives them a more formal look. I have to say I can't get over the rhinestone embellished heel, it really makes this pair of heels stand out.  Feel stylish and gorgeous in this amazing set of heels.


Unlisted-Natural Flavor  50.99
Add some zesty flavor to your ensemble with these babies. I was really impressed with this pair, they seem simple but once looked at they have an elegance that makes them stand out.  The bunched satin down the middle was beautifully designed and the added shimmering beads gives them a creative shine. The detail alone sets them apart from any other sandal heel and I think they are a perfect pick.  Get classy with these delicious babes!


Michael Antonio-Torio  49.99
Holy eye candy! I want my feet in this pair of knock outs right now!!  The sweeping straps and the gorgeous red color just takes my breath away.  Every time I look at them I feel like I have to have them that much more.  They make my heart skip a beat I'm so in lust.  These will have you feel desirable and will add a delicious sexiness to your evening.  Heads will be turning and mouths will be dropping when you enter the room in this sexy heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment