Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

It's Throwback Thursday and Sarah has four great shoes for you!

                                                                     
                                                                     
                                                                     
                                             
It's Throw Back Thursday and I love an amazing pair of vintage inspired heels.
Those were the days when women were making a statement and show that we could be sexy and show a little skin. I love everything about it they dared to be daring with their extravagant patterns, bows, and lace!

Since I was a little girl I loved sitting and watching the old Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn movies. I remember wanting to be them, wanting to dress like them, and loving their vibrant attitudes.

 I grew up in a thrift store that my step mom worked in and I would play dress up with the old fashioned formal dress and wedding dresses and the vintage old fashioned heels that would come in. No one could get me out of them!!

I feel like society in a way has made a lot of women today lose sight of what those woman represented and I think it's good to go back and ponder the message they were bringing out to the world.

  I came across an amazing site that has heels with the vintage inspiration whether it be flapper, pin up, or retro. I couldn't decide which picks I wanted to showcase because they were all so amazing, unique-vintage.com has a selection you wont want to tear your eyes away from. I love these and I hope you do too!!

Bow Teeze Leopard Pumps
I couldn't help but want to show these off. I love leopard print and my favorite color is red. They are my absolute favorite. My style is usually daring and bold, these definitely scream sex appeal and cuteness. The red bow just does the trick and really makes the shoe pop. They are my total eye catching shoegasm!



Black and White Velvet Bow Tie Heels
I may be crazy, I know but I actually love these and would rock them with confidence. The black velvet gives them a soft classic upscale look and the black velvet bow gives them a girly feel. I can so see these paired with a some high waisted red skinnies, a black and white polka dot top with a tie a the waist, and red bow in the hair. Kind of reminds me of I Love Lucy!!




Red Satin T-Strap Cutie Pie Heels
I have found my solemates, not only are they red but they have that classic Marilyn Monroe look!!! I want them and I need them. I would so rock a vintage inspired little black dress with a little red belt around the waist and a red flower in my hair. I will be dreaming about these for days. I would definitely bring sexy back with these!




Black and Pink Peep Toe Ruffle Libera Heel
These made smile with pure joy! They have the cute pin up style I just love. How can you not fall in love with them?! Lust and cuteness combined in one gorgeous heels they are a statement all their own. "I am woman hear me roar!" is what these babes are screaming and I hear them loud and clear! Come join my closet you cutie pies!!



Any which way you go with your style never be afraid to push limits and let everyone know your true personality and the woman you dare to be!! After all those women made a statement to the world, why shouldn't we!

No comments:

Post a Comment