Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Means Boots!

Here are a few great fall selections hand-picked by style guide Sarah -- she'll be selecting and sharing great shoe choices from time to time.

Dollhouse-Embrace
This knee high is has a sultry classic look perfect look for fall.  Classy and sophisticated with a bit of sexiness. They have a timeless look that can be worn for any occasion.


Jeffrey Campbell-Kaye
The creative intrigue this thigh high brings is simply amazing. They have the illusion of wearing a gorgeous pair of heels. They form perfectly to the leg in such a delicate way. Best design I have seen so far and I can't help but drool over them.


Kristin Cavallari-Leila
I am infatuated with this bootie. The silver heel with the red leather and open toe give them an edge that I crave.  Make a statement in these and have every head turn no matter where you are. A delicious bootie that I crave to have on my feet. They say: The party has arrived.


London Trash-Crucify
Sex appeal, mystery, fantasy, and just plain knock out is what comes to mind when I sit in awe of this pair of boots. The art work and detail alone makes them purely stunning. They are naughty and feisty, there isn't a woman out there that wouldn't feel like a vixen in them. I am in lust over this pair.


London Trash-Monsta
Style and confidence is what comes to mind with this bootie. It shows you know what you want, you know what you like, and when it comes to style you aren't afraid to take a risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment